Wednesday, September 15, 2010

"WITCH" WAY IS THE CANDY?

Here's Stampin' Up!'s new "Fang-Tastic" stamp set.  It has 10 stamps in it and every one of them are cute as a button!

Using this stamp set; a few other supplies,

and some imagination,

 I created this cute Halloween card.



  I used Perfect Plum, Basic Black, and Pumpkin Pie papers; then used the Scallop Trim Border punch to make fancy corners.  Our wonderful Versamark ink was used to emboss the front. 



Close up of embossing.

It has a "Sweet Treat" cup in the center filled with candy corn.  The trick folks, was keeping my husband out of the bag of candy before I could finish the card!


 The inside of the card is stamped with the little witch, her cat, her broom, and some bats.  I used StazOn ink, then water colored the images using our aqua painter and classic ink.  Oh, and yes that's a secret door on the left.  That way you can get the candy out without mangling the card!  Also, you can eat the candy you put in there for someone, and then have the opportunity to replace it!

All supplies are available on my website:
http://jayecatalano.stampinup.net/.  Contact me for full list of supplies used itisjaye@gmail.com.  Thanks for looking and happy stamping!

1 comment: