Friday, October 29, 2010

SWEET AND SIMPLE HOLIDAY CARD

I'm always looking for a versatile Holiday card - one that I can send to any one of our friends and relatives.  We try to be sensitive to folks of different beliefs and this one fits the bill.





Bashful Blue card stock was run through the Big Shot machine using the Petals A Plenty embossing folder (#1168240) and the resist technique (see previous post on my blog).  Page 20 of Idea Book and Catalog features individual stamps for under $10.00.  I chose the Simple Snowflake stamp (#115554) and VersaMark ink, placing the image into the flat center of the card.  I embossed the image with Irridescent Ice Stampin' Emboss powder (#101930), and trimmed the corners with our Scallop Trim Corner punch (#118870). 





The finished layer was mounted onto card stock with a cute little bow (both in Marina Mist).

Contact me for information about this card, or visit my website and click on "shop now" to choose all the materials needed.  Thanks for looking and happy stamping!

1 comment:

  1. What a pretty, delicate card! I'm sorry. I didn't see a Follow Me button, but I did click Follow up on the top, where there's a navigation bar.

    Chanda Stehlik
    www.OneCraftyMommy.com

    ReplyDelete