Thursday, December 2, 2010

A CARD WITH PIZZAZZ!

Hi Stampers!  

Hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving!

Here's a new creation using the Paisley Prints stamp set in the Holiday Mini Catalog (wood mount#120817) and the yummiest Stampin' Up! in-color ever!  Pear Pizzazz!




Very few materials used for this card, as you can see.




The Very Vanilla layer is embossed with the Big Shot Vintage Wallpaper embossing folder #120175; then the corners are trimmed using our corner rounder #119871, and it is attached to the Pear Pizzazz card base.    Next I used the leaf stamp from the Paisley Prints set and stamped it in Pear Pizzazz ink on a smaller piece of Very Vanilla, rounded those corners and attached it to a slightly larger Pear Pizzazz layer.  Folded up a little strip of 1/2" Pear Pizzazz poly stitched ribbon #119265; attached an Old Olive brad from our Brights collection #119740 and there you have it!

This set is awesome - check out all the stamps in it.



As always, you can find any of these items on my website: www.jayecatalano.stampinup.net.  Or email me itisjaye@gmail.com for more information.  Thanks for looking.  See you soon. 




11 comments:

  1. Very pretty card. All the best with your blog. I'm #271 from Stampin Connection. Couldn't find your "follow" button, but will try again later!
    www.turtlecreations-papercrafts.blogspot.com
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great card! I just started following you from Stampin' Connection. Glad you were able to get the link working. Thanks for blessing my day. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty. Following thru SC. TFS and God Bless.

    Diana
    http://b4ustamp.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice use of set. I'm following you...
    Amy
    amysstampincreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Embossing folders add so much to a card. Really like your clean and simple design. I'm a new follower from Stampin' Connection. Stop by my blog for a visit some time.
    http://whatareyouinking.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi! Revisiting you! #271 now following you from Stampin Connection. Hope you are enjoying your blogging experience.
    www.turtlecreations-papercrafts.blogspot.com
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm loving that card..what a beauty!
    I'm following your from Stampin'connection. I'm #188 on the list as www.bzstampr.blogspot.com.

    Have a great week!
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely card! :) Following along from SC!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Simply beautiful card. Nice style! I'm now following you. I'm #212 from the Stampin Connection blog followers list. Hope you get a chance to visit my blog too.

    Penny
    http://pennytokenstampinspot.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the texture! Lovely card! I am now following you through Stampin' Connection. http://www.stampinchic.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful card!!! I'm now following from Stampin' Connection!!

    ReplyDelete