Monday, July 18, 2011

Making A Difference


Hi Friends:

I have just returned from the annual Stampin' Up! convention in Salt Lake City, UT. It goes without saying that I am excited about the new SU products and projects; but I must share how I moved I was to learn of Stampin' Up!'s commitment to the Ronald McDonald Houses across the country. As you probably know, the RMH program provides a home near hospitals to families who need a place to stay while their child receives medical treatment.

The RMH near the Loyola Medical Center in the Chicago, IL suburbs was in need of a local Stampin' Up! demonstrator to take the lead, schedule the events, and stock the rooms with cards and with notes, which the families use to communicate with concerned folks back home.

It was an honor and a privilege for me to take on the role of Lead Demonstrator and my first official action will be to ensure you have some very heartwarming information about Stampin' Up!

Each year, Stampin' Up! designs an exclusive stamp set to help raise money for the RMH charity. And for the first time, this year Stampin' Up! is donating $3.00 to the charity for each stamp set purchased.  

 
Check out this cute stamp set & visit my website by clicking here to order your own (and input 122870 for wood mount or 122872 for clear in the search box). If you are new to stamping, you may want to consider the stamp pads and paper, also available in my online store. No other products you order however, will benefit the Ronald McDonald House Charity.

Thanks so much for helping out.
.

1 comment:

  1. Wow that's amazing Jaye. Bet you did a great job as lead demonstrator. I like that you displayed the information about this worthwhile program on your blog. Think I'll do the same. I've just ordered this set and can't wait for it to arrive. The turtle stole my heart!

    ReplyDelete