Saturday, August 27, 2011

WEDDING DAY!

WEDDING DAY!

TODAY IS THE WEDDING OF SOME SPECIAL FOLKS AND I WANTED TO SHARE THE CARD I MADE FOR THEM.

MANY THANKS TO RUBY JOHNSON (RUBYSTAMPS.BLOGSPOT.COM) FOR THE INSPIRATION.



I USED MY BIG SHOT BIG TIME LOL!  

THE STRIPES, ELEGANT BOUQUET AND PETALS-A-PLENTY EMBOSSING FOLDERS; AS WELL AS THE SCALLOPED HEART OF HEARTS EMBOSSLIT DIE (LOVE LOVE, L-O-V-E  THIS ONE).  

CARD STOCK COLORS ARE SIMPLE, JUST BLACK AND WHITE.  I USED THE FULL HEART, THE PINKING HEARTS CORNER, THE WORD WINDOW AND THE MODERN LABEL PUNCHES.  THE SENTIMENT IS STAMPED WITH TEENY TINY WISHES.  I USED SOME BASIC PEARLS AND BASIC RHINESTONES HERE AND THERE AND FINISHED THE CARD BY SNIPPING A LITTLE BOW TIE IN BASIC BLACK CARD STOCK.  HOPE YOU LIKE IT.  I'D APPRECIATE YOUR COMMENTS HERE.  AND DON'T FORGET TO VISIT RUBY AND COMPLEMENT HER!

I'M OFF TO SIGN IT AND LEAVE IN A FEW FOR THE BIG EVENT.  HOPE YOU HAVE A PLEASANT DAY, AS WELL!

3 comments:

  1. Wow Jaye what a beautiful wedding card. I've seen this style around but I love how you've mounted the little "bride and groom" on the Eloquent Bouquet embossed background and added the pearls. The corner design is awesome too! TFS.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute card. Found you through SC. I'm your newest follower http://rosemarysstampinhaven.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your work is beautiful! I am following you now. I hope that you will stop by my blog and follow too! www.stampinwithlori.com

    ReplyDelete