Thursday, June 28, 2012

WOW CHECK OUT THESE COLORS!

I was so pleased to participate in a SHOEBOX SWAP back in FLORIDA with my downline and fellow stampers.

Here is the card I submitted.

 

I have shown it sideways so you can see the unique cut and the way it opens.  It's actually a standard size card (4-1/4 x 5-1/2), but after scoring and folding, I cut 1-3/4" FROM THE RIGHT FRONT.

How about that new PRIMROSE PETAL color?  JUST YUMMY!  And check out how great it looks with SO SAFFRON, WILD WASABI, BAJA BREEZE and CERTAINLY CELERY!  I used all those inks on Whisper White card stock to stamp, cut and randomly attach images from the new set "BRIGHT BLOSSOMS".  Then I embossed the Whisper White card stock and attachments by using the SQUARE LATTICE FOLDER.

 

  HERE'S A CLOSEUP OF THE AWESOME EMBEDDED EMBOSSING.   

I LOVE IT! 

 

 

I used "BRING ON THE CAKE" for the sentiments.  A new set soon to be announced, "REASON TO SMILE" was used for the flower on the inside, which is also Whisper White card stock.

Drop me a line (itisjaye@gmail.com) for more info, measurements, instructions, etc.  I AM HAPPY TO HELP.  

THANKS FOR LOOKING!


2 comments:

  1. Beautiful Card! Just stopped by from SC, I hope you stop by my blog and follow me too:) http://www.lauraleestamps.com

    ReplyDelete