Thursday, October 11, 2012

HALLOWEEN - NOT JUST FOR THE KIDDIES!

I had such fun making Halloween Treat packages yesterday. 

First, I duplicated a cute little critter candy holder that I fell in love with at Ronda Wade's Creative Convention last month.  Here's a picture of it (thanks, Cheryl).

He is made with two images from the Petal Card Double Punch (#119273, $17.95) glued together to make a pocket and one image from the 1-3/4" Scallop Circle Punch (#119854, $16.95) to create a base.  Next I selected an image from my Googly Ghouls Stamp Set (#128063 Clear $12.95), cut it out and attached it to the front.  I chose to use green Frankensteins on the black candy holders and white ghosts on the orange ones.  And the little critter holds one Hershey nugget just perfectly.  Note the Googlie Eyes?  Fun! 

Next, I used the Ghoulish Googlies Designer Kit (#126914, $7.95) to make treat bags.  This kit is so simple to use and includes 10 bags, 20 tags, Pumpkin Pie colored Baker's Twine and those Googlie Eyes I used on the critters!  I ran the bags through my Big Shot with the Spider Web Embossing Folder (#120889, $7.95) to make them even more Halloween-ish!  I used the large tags on the goodie bags and had the small round ones left over.  So I stamped images on them and attached to the front of a cello bag containing my yummy Stampin' Up! shortbread cookies made with the Sweet Pressed Cookie Stamp Holiday kit (#125152, $16.95).  I brushed some orange icing over the tops of them so the pumpkin image would really stand out.  I think they came out really cute.

So here in one shot are all my creations for the day. 

Had a great time and will have an even better time handing them out & watching the expressions on my friends' faces.  Yes, these are for my adult friends - cause Halloween isn't just for the kiddies, you know!

If you just can't live without these items and want some for your very own, click on Carmine the Cat below.  He'll take you right to the order site on my web page.  Or if you have questions, call (941) 320.0052 or email me: itisjaye@gmail.com.

Thanks for visiting and I'll see you again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment