Friday, March 22, 2013

SO THANKFUL

 
I am thankful to the dozens of new viewers who chose to visit my blog this past month and also to those who have chosen to participate in the new PAPER PUMPKIN MONTHLY CRAFT CLUB. Not only am I sending them a cool thank you gift/crafting item, but I created a card to let them know how much I appreciate them.

 The inside is blank so I can write a special personal message to each and every one of my new wonderful customers.
 
 
 
This is an elegant, but simple card using Certainly Celery, Whisper White and Daffodil Delight card stocks; Polka Dot Parade Designer Series Paper; the Vintage Verses Stamp Set  offered during Sale-A-Bration and my new favorite punch, the Bitty Butterfly, offered in the Spring catalog. The card is embellished with those fun Basic Rhinestone Jewels, and Daffodil Delight Taffeta Ribbon. The Vintage Faceted Designer Button is tied with White Bakers twine, which I rolled over my Daffodil Delight classic stampin' pad to tint it a little.
  
Drop me a line at: itisjaye@gmail.com for a list of the supplies, as well as sizes and assembly directions.
Thanks for stopping by and Happy Stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment